Haiku Variations on Reflections – in word and image
My reflections—in word and image—on ever-changing appearances, in response to today’s prompt: “photographers, artists, poets: show us REFLECTIONS“:
It’s clear, I tell you—
saw it myself, bright as day,
how now, is it blue?
Describe it when, how?
Where there was one, now a few?
I just keep looking.
- REFLECTIONS in Transit! (playamart.wordpress.com)
- Reflections (ambitiousdrifter.wordpress.com)
- Imagination (genesmusings.com)
- NASA Is Sending These Poems to Mars (swampland.time.com)
- Reflections… (vosperdruiter.wordpress.com)
Pingback: Haiku: GUARDIAN | merlinspielen